About DraftKings API – Odds API / Odds Feed:
The DraftKings API is an interface that allows developers to access data from the DraftKings sports betting and daily fantasy sports platform. With real-time data on games, players, and odds, developers can build custom applications and integrations for their users. The API also allows for the management of contests, user information, and account balances. DraftKings offers flexible pricing and support for enterprise clients who require tailored API access. To get started with the DraftKings API, developers can register for an API key and follow the documentation provided by DraftKings.
Can I get DraftKings Data API for free:
- The DraftKings API is not free. Developers who want to use the DraftKings API need to sign up for a commercial license and pay fees based on the volume of data they access. The exact pricing for the DraftKings API depends on factors such as the type of data required, the volume of requests, and the duration of the license. DraftKings also offers custom solutions and support for enterprise clients who require tailored API access. If you are interested in using the DraftKings API, you can visit the DraftKings Developer Portal to learn more about pricing and licensing options.
DraftKings API Sports Coverage:
DraftKings offers daily fantasy sports (DFS) coverage for a wide range of sports, including:
- Football (NFL and college football)
- Basketball (NBA and college basketball)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, and other international leagues)
- Golf (PGA Tour and other tours)
- Tennis (ATP and WTA tours)
- Motorsports (NASCAR, Formula 1, and others)
- MMA (UFC and other promotions)
- Esports (League of Legends, CS:GO, and more)
- And more
DraftKings provides a variety of DFS game formats, such as tournaments, head-to-head matchups, and 50/50 contests, among others. DFS players can draft their own fantasy teams, compete against other players, and win cash prizes. The specific DFS sports and contests available on DraftKings may vary based on your location and local regulations.
DraftKings offers daily fantasy sports (DFS) coverage for a variety of esports, including popular games such as League of Legends, CS:GO, and Dota 2. DFS players can draft their own fantasy teams, compete against other players, and win cash prizes based on the performance of their selected esports players. The specific esports games and contests available on DraftKings may vary based on your location and local regulations.
No, currently DraftKings does not offer virtual sports betting or daily fantasy sports. Virtual sports are computer-generated simulations of real-life sporting events, and they typically run on a random number generator (RNG) to determine the outcome. While some sports betting platforms offer virtual sports betting, DraftKings currently does not have virtual sports in their sportsbook or DFS offerings. However, DraftKings does offer a wide range of traditional sports betting and DFS options across various sports, as well as other non-sports events such as political elections, awards shows, and reality TV competitions.
Pre-Match & In-Play:
Yes, for all sports.
DraftKings API Resulting Data:
Yes, Full data for all sports